• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dear Norfolk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Norfolk

Thanks for a nice holiday. Couple of minor points though :

Less rain would be appreciated next time.
    Just a hint, but if you operate a theme park, paying £15 for a 4 year old to get in is a bit strong.
    Just a hint, but if you operate a theme park, charging £15 per adult to supervise their children is also a bit strong.
    £3 fecking quid for a slice of chocolate cake is just fecking greedy you money grabbing whore bags.

On another note, after having fleeced me £60 quid to look at some weather warn plastic dinosaurs, to charge me a further £30 for a few sandwiches, two cups of tea and a slice of cake is very uncool.

Just a hint, but £4.25 a pint is too much.

Oh, and another thing, Norfolk is now prohibitively expensive and next year I will be saving myself a few hundred quid by holidaying in the med on an all inclusive. It may even rain less.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Sounds like you got charged grockle rates.

You need to try and blend in as a local.

Gurning face - check
    Drool down side of mouth - check
    Overweight, shuffle and hunch - check
    Clothes that don't match - check
    Inbred, unruly, unwashed children running amok - check.

Mmmmm. Not sure why you didn't get charged local rates then???? You fit right in?????

You didn't wear the bloody Tottenham top did you?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

Just a hint, but if you operate a theme park, paying £15 for a 4 year old to get in is a bit strong.
      Just a hint, but if you operate a theme park, charging £15 per adult to supervise their children is also a bit strong.
      £3 fecking quid for a slice of chocolate cake is just fecking greedy you money grabbing whore bags.

On another note, after having fleeced me £60 quid to look at some weather warn plastic dinosaurs, to charge me a further £30 for a few sandwiches, two cups of tea and a slice of cake is very uncool.

Just a hint, but £4.25 a pint is too much.

Oh, and another thing, Norfolk is now prohibitively expensive and next year I will be saving myself a few hundred quid by holidaying in the med on an all inclusive. It may even rain less.

How were the toilets?

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
        How were the toilets?
        Fine, why? I have to admit I'm an in and out kind of guy. I don't hang around for the cottaging.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Gurning face - check

Mmmmm. Not sure why you didn't get charged local rates then???? You fit right in?????

Nope, just me burberry.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
            How were the toilets?
            Got it now.

Seats on all of them, and manual flushing.

Comment

Note that Bernard Matthews Turkey Farm is not really a theme park.

But you are right. Go to the real Turkey if you want a cheaper holiday and better weather, yet still full of British chavs 'giving it large' so you can walk around in your footy top to save on buying proper holiday clothes.

Has Greece or Spain dropped its prices yet or is the eurozone still expensive for us sterling holders?
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

Kids take up a seat like everyone else. It's your fault for having so many!
                Was it a big piece?

What kind of English family doesn't take their own sandwiches and flasks of tea?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Look on the bright side at least you didn't have to drive to Luton tulipport and pay for the privilege of sitting in a queue for 30 minutes to drop people off. A queue that stretches back to the M1, even at 5:30 in the morning, and originates entirely because the drop off system involves funnelling people into the car park, where they need to park and pay at one of only two pay machines by the exit before leaving, just so that someone can get out of the car and walk into the airport.

I have travelled a little in the third world, I can only suggest the ****tard potato headed monkeys that run Luton airport do the same so that they might pick up some ideas on how to improve their operation.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Gurning face - check

Very few people know the term "grockle". Interesting that you do...
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X