• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday doom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday doom

It's The End Of The World

Perhaps a northern-Euro is the answer? (Which also excludes France which is probably going the same way as Italy & Spain, albeit at a slightly slower pace.)
    I think therefore I drink...

Originally posted by Boris View Post
    It's The End Of The World

Perhaps a northern-Euro is the answer? (Which also excludes France which is probably going the same way as Italy & Spain, albeit at a slightly slower pace.)
    I didn't read all but I notice they point to Ireland % debit, but what they forget Ireland only has 4.5 million people, less than half the population of London FFS. You can't make prediction giving equal measure to such a small economy. I'm just saying!
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

It must be true it came off the internet.

Disclaimer

Business Insider publishes news, information, gossip, rumors, conjecture, opinions, and commentary. You should be skeptical of any information on Business Insider, because it may be wrong.
      A news group without a spell checker apparently.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Warning: Looooong doom article.

Comment

If Germany and France keep propping up the peripheral countries by borrowing on their behalf then eventually they will find themselves in the firing line and the whole of Europe will default. The banks, it appears to me, are in it for short term gain with no consideration of their impact on wider society and it seems little thought given to their own long term prospects.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            Warning: Looooong doom article.
            Sorry, got as far as the third 'o' then lost interest.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              It must be true it came off the internet.

Disclaimer

A news group without a spell checker apparently.
              Or American?
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
              X