• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Listening to the Man U vs Arsenal circus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listening to the Man U vs Arsenal circus

7 - 2!

Is Arsenal on strike?!
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Make that EIGHT - 2!!
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Make that EIGHT - 2!!
      They only stuck 3 past Friedl.

HTH
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Brilliant tweet on the subject:
        Arsene Wenger's hat has caught fire. "They say I should remove my hat and douse it in water, but things are never that simple," he explains.

Comment

You'd h8-2 be an Arsenal fan right now.

Comment

Just saw this on MOTD2 after avoiding scores during the day. Blimey.

Rooney's free kicks were lovely. Also, his hair seems to have grown in pretty well IMO.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Rooney's free kicks were lovely.

Looks like he's been practicing them with that other fella (Nani?), where he kicks it a bit, the other guy stops it, then he hammers it into the net.

Not sure what the technique offers (don't think they were indirect free kicks where that technique is more common) but it seems to work.

Maybe it puts off the keeper and those in the wall enough to make the difference.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Moving the ball gets a slight change of angle that the wall was not set up to defend.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  Moving the ball gets a slight change of angle that the wall was not set up to defend.
                  He still put it over them.

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
                    You'd h8-2 be an Arsenal fan right now.

Me!

I knew were were going to get beat, just didn't think it would be this bad.
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X