• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

D'oh

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D'oh

I am wondering why it is so quiet on here today.

Then the light comes on. Bank holiday Monday.

Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Some of us are still invoicing,

Comment

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Being a permie means I'm being paid in full to put my feet up.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
          Being a permie means I'm being paid very little to put my feet up.
          ftfy
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

So is it only us 6-7 people keeping the world ecomony running today?

I wonder if the world will notice a difference and find out that Sasguru and the likes are at home today doing nothing productive compared to them being in the office doing nothing productive.
            "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
              So is it only us 6-7 people keeping the world ecomony running today?

I wonder if the world will notice a difference and find out that Sasguru and the likes are at home today doing nothing productive compared to them being in the office doing nothing productive.
              Well I just bought a blueberry muffin and a banana and the euro didn't collapse while I paid. The bank was not broken by the e2,30 card payment.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I am almost finished listening to the Audio book of "Too big to fail".
                It is amazing how blind the bankers can be to their own rick and just how secure or insecure their own companies were up untill almost immediately before the whole model started failing and Lehman collapsed.

I almost feel like I cannot trust them with my hard earned. But you have to put it somewhere, right.
                "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Got a deployment at the end of the week and the entire team is based in Belgium plus we are behind schedule.

So done yesterday and today. Every penny counts.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I'm "working from home" today as well
                    Last edited by Jog On; 29 August 2011, 11:54. Reason: sp
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                    X