• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jenson Button in Manchester

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jenson Button in Manchester

Did anyone watch him yesterday - sounds was awesome!

Plenty of movies on youtube - but cannot be bothered to link...

Originally posted by original PM View Post

Link?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

Bugger! My son would have loved that.
      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Button drove his McLaren through Manchester:...

pitpass - Button thrills as F1 goes to Manchester (with pictures)

What interested me about that web page is that I couldn't select text. Not seen that done before.

Comment

I did a gig at their technology cerntre in Woking, was a very surreal place. Huge great James Bond style place with F1 cars suspended from the ceiling in the middle of offices. Was very cool for the first month or so.

They had this insanely anallly retentive tidy desk policy where you couldn't have any loose cables or any paper on your desk, no food or drink just 1 bottle of water. Ron whatshisface would occasionally march around the building with Lewis and Jensen in tow and all the different wings of the building (they called them 'fingers') would phone ahead when he was coming so we could all have a mad scramble titdying our desks and getting rid of any coffees etc..
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
          X