• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Making money trading forex

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making money trading forex

Here's something.

A few days ago I subscribed to a trade copying service. Basically you pay someone to make forex trades and your software copies these trades. They make money, you make money. They lose money, you lose money.

Here's a list of all the trades so far (spreadbetting):

Blue is a profit trade, pink a loss. Last column is number of pips. So with £10 a pip it's quite a lucrative activity.

Not that anyone is that interested, but sasguru basically says no one makes money by being a dirty spekulant.

How wrong he is. VERY wrong

Dim

I know you're desperate to show Sas what a dirty spekulant you are, but that last PNG file is a picture of a naked balding middle aged man in a cupboard with a noose around his neck and a satsuma in his mouth. I'm not sure you meant to put up one of your holiday snaps.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Dim

I know you're desperate to show Sas what a dirty spekulant you are, but that last PNG file is a picture of a naked balding middle aged man in a cupboard with a noose around his neck and a satsuma in his mouth. I'm not sure you meant to put up one of your holiday snaps.
      Sheet!

That's not me honest, I'm much better looking than that in real life.

PS it looks more like a tangarine.

Comment

That artists impression of sasguru was really uncalled for

Comment

'Basically you pay someone to make forex trades and your software copies these trades.'

eh ?

you lost me there shag

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
            you lost me there shag
            He will pay you to make his trade, geddit stoopid?

Neither did I.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              He will pay you to make his trade, geddit stoopid?

Neither did I.
              It's quite obvious.

Dimprawn pays £1 to make a trade. They give him back £1.10 for every trade he makes and 10p for every trade AtW makes

AtW makes a trade and pays £1. They give him back £1.10 for every trade he makes and 10p for every trade Dimprawn makes.

Brillopad uses a scheme in the Isle of Man and pays £1. He get's busted and ordered to pay back £70k by HMRC.

Everyone's a winner. What's difficult to understand???

Comment

A professional expert forex trader uses some software to place trades. You run a trade copier robot on MetaTrader that opens a trade when he/she opens the trade and closes the trade when he/she closes the trade automatically. 1:1 trade copy.

You pay a monthly subscriptions to get the trade signals to your copier. So basically you do nothing apart from pay the fee and then pocket £1000 to £3000 per day depending on the pips they make (I'm trading £10 a pip). Costs me £100 a month to subscribe.

I'm quite pleased so far.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  Here's something.

A few days ago I subscribed to a trade copying service. Basically you pay someone to make forex trades and your software copies these trades. They make money, you make money. They lose money, you lose money.

Here's a list of all the trades so far (spreadbetting):

Blue is a profit trade, pink a loss. Last column is number of pips. So with £10 a pip it's quite a lucrative activity.

Not that anyone is that interested, but sasguru basically says no one makes money by being a dirty spekulant.

How wrong he is. VERY wrong
                  I've heard about these MT4 signals - that's amazing if it works long term. Nice find
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    A professional expert forex trader uses some software to place trades. You run a trade copier robot on MetaTrader that opens a trade when he/she opens the trade and closes the trade when he/she closes the trade automatically. 1:1 trade copy.

You pay a monthly subscriptions to get the trade signals to your copier. So basically you do nothing apart from pay the fee and then pocket £1000 to £3000 per day depending on the pips they make (I'm trading £10 a pip). Costs me £100 a month to subscribe.

I'm quite pleased so far.

Comment

Working...
                    X