• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Athletics Highlights

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Athletics Highlights

Ortis Deley - World's greatest sports presenter - YouTube

Athletics has rarely been so entertaining since they banned the camel-toe cam.

Poor guy was out of his depth. Best worst presenting performance since Samantha Fox and Mick Fleetwood at The Brit Awards.

Source: Channel 4 presenter Ortis Deley loses athletics anchor role | Radio Times
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

I think the article was a touch harsh but the bit where Michael Johnson had to point out they were going to an ad break (of which there are many) was toe-curling.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
      Ortis Deley - World's greatest sports presenter - YouTube

Athletics has rarely been so entertaining since they banned the camel-toe cam.

Poor guy was out of his depth. Best worst presenting performance since Samantha Fox and Mick Fleetwood at The Brit Awards.

Source: Channel 4 presenter Ortis Deley loses athletics anchor role | Radio Times
      Didn't see any camel toe in that video. What a rip-off.

Comment

Probably NSFW
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          Probably NSFW
          Much better, thankyou. Not so keen on the sweaty ones. Best one is 3 down, 3 across, the one on the right obviously.

Comment

Presenter who doesn't know the subject matter + live broadcasting + producer constantly talking in ear = FAIL.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              Probably NSFW
              "Probably" ?? !!

Excellent, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                Best one is 3 down, 3 across, the one on the right obviously.
                4 across, 4 down, surely ?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  4 across, 4 down, surely ?
                  Missed that one. However 3,3 is more attractive IMO. Looking forward to the 2012 Olympics.

Comment

There was a pic of Jess Ennis hurdling on the Beeb site on tuesday where one of her labia appeared to be sticking out of her skimpy shorts; pic was removed after about 10 minutes never to be seen again.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X