• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cafe Del Mar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cafe Del Mar

Having dis overed the fantastic tuned of Marc Antoine thanks to these compilations, I now find myself listening to another artist heavily featured therein; Jose Padilla. Apparently the Godfather of the whole Ibiza sound.

Wasn't even aware of his Hoover before this week. Looks like I'm gonna have to get myself out to Ibiza and large it up in Sant Antoni!
    Last edited by pacharan; 1 September 2011, 14:25.

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    Having dis overed the fantastic tuned of Marc Antoine thanks to these compilations, I now find myself listening to another artist heavily featured therein; Jose Vanilla. Apparently the Godfather of the whole Ibiza sound.

Wasn't even aware of his Hoover before this week. Looks like I'm gonna have to get myself out to Ibiza and large it up in Sant Antoni!
    Don't rush back and don't forget to leave you phone and laptop at home.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Having dis overed the fantastic tuned of Marc Antoine thanks to these compilations, I now find myself listening to another artist heavily featured therein; Jose Padilla. Apparently the Godfather of the whole Ibiza sound.

How exciting. Let us know when you discover Bros.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        How exciting. Let us know when you discover Bros.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Looks like I'm gonna have to get myself out to Ibiza and large it up in Sant Antoni!

You haven't lived until you've paid 100 euros for a bottle of vodka so you can sit at a table outside Cafe Del Mar and watch the sun set.

It's the only place in the world that the sun is guaranteed to set every day, yet you still get hundreds flocking there to watch it.

Much better off paying 50 euros to get into one of the super clubs so you can pay 10 euros for a tiny bottle of water in between bouts of sardine dancing.
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post

It's the only place in the world that the sun is guaranteed to set every day, yet you still get hundreds flocking there to watch it.
            I wondered why it was so light here at midnight
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              I wondered why it was so light here at midnight

Your watch is fast.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Yeah never really understood the sunset thing but until I've experienced it I can't really comment.

Bet its a great atmosphere though chilling with a groovy international crowd.

Comment

For the Ibiza / Balearic sound I think you have to check out Alfredo as well.

SPTL050: Alfredo (Amnesia 1989 Mix)

The hoover is due to Joey Beltram. Stick Mentasm into you tube.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Yeah never really understood the sunset thing but until I've experienced it I can't really comment.

Bet its a great atmosphere though chilling with a groovy international crowd.
                    Will you be taking your crew

Comment

Working...
                    X