• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend

Gonna be a good one.

Off to see Marc Antoine tonight then tomorrow me and missus are going to Wincanton Garden Centre to see a leaf blower demo.

Hopefully will have a bit if time left to go up the services to spend an hour or so on the fruitees

The vegetarian option.

Comment

I'm off for a stag weekend in Belgium at the Brussels Beer Festival

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger!
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
        ...tomorrow me and missus are going to Wincanton Garden Centre to see a leaf blower demo.
        Rock and Roll

Are you not secretly Alan Partridge under a pseudonym ?

Comment

I'm going to go and **** big fat birds covered in baby oil whilst dressed as a penguin in our local shopping centre.
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

then tomorrow me and missus are going to Wincanton Garden Centre to see a leaf blower demo.
            I am surprised you can contain your excitement!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              I am surprised you can contain your excitement!!

I'm sure the kettle's just boiled.

Family lunch meetup on Sat.

Pre-holiday list making/shopping on Sun.

Will manage to find time for a cheeky G+T and possible a chicken madras at some point.

Comment

Down to Devon tonight.

Letting the Tree surgeon in tomorrow morning before going off and motorbiking around Devon with some mates for the rest of the day.

Minor lie in Sunday, back to London.
                Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Night of the museums zurich

Google Translate

Sleep in Sunday
                  Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Gonna be a good one.

Off to see Marc Antoine tonight then tomorrow me and missus are going to Wincanton Garden Centre to see a leaf blower demo.

Hopefully will have a bit if time left to go up the services to spend an hour or so on the fruitees

lol

nice bit of tongue in cheek to try to regain territory lost after this week's revelation about being the door mat

keep it up

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                    X