• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Acoustic at the BBC (BBC 4)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acoustic at the BBC (BBC 4)

Another one of those decent programs the beeb still put out from time to time. Good music, in full, no talking heads bollocks over the top.

Worth looking for on iplayer.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Another one of those decent programs the beeb still put out from time to time. Good music, in full, no talking heads bollocks over the top.

This?
    BBC iPlayer - When Rock Goes Acoustic

Line-up of contributors looks good.

Comment

Oh was it any good? I thought it was going to be an excuse for them to show loads of folkies/drab singer songwriters from the Whistle Test archives.

They showed Lemmy the Movie a couple of weeks back. That rocked.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        This?
        BBC iPlayer - When Rock Goes Acoustic

Line-up of contributors looks good.
        That's good too, but there was another thing straight afterwards that's just one great archive clip after another. Doesn't seem to be on iplayer, possibly cos it's still on, but I did find this which is the same sort of thing: BBC iPlayer - Guitar Heroes at the BBC: Part III

They did a reggae one a while back that was top as well.

Edit: It's on again at 2:10am. Or here, when it works: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0141mz1
        Last edited by doodab; 2 September 2011, 22:56.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Watemelon in Easter hay - music is the best, or was it Packard Goose. I don't remember.

Either way there's a little green rosetta!

Comment

If that was the Springsteen gig then it was so fookin good I recorded it
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
              Oh was it any good? I thought it was going to be an excuse for them to show loads of folkies/drab singer songwriters from the Whistle Test archives.

They showed Lemmy the Movie a couple of weeks back. That rocked.
              Lemmy film is wicked! Wish I had heard about it sooner. Legend.

That's good too, but there was another thing straight afterwards that's just one great archive clip after another. Doesn't seem to be on iplayer, possibly cos it's still on, but I did find this which is the same sort of thing: BBC iPlayer - Guitar Heroes at the BBC: Part III

They did a reggae one a while back that was top as well.

Edit: It's on again at 2:10am. Or here, when it works: BBC - BBC Four Programmes - Acoustic at the BBC
              Thanks, will stick it on in a bit.

Comment

Working...
              X