• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hi - newbie here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi - newbie here

Hi,

Just introducing myself -- newbie to this forum - only just found it, but been contracting around and about for as long as I can remember now!!

see y'all round

amx

The quality of conversation is not too high around here.

Comment

criteria for entry

As long as your vow to hate Gordon Brown for the rest of your days and have some affinity with cr@ppy Dr Who memorabilia , then I think you will fit right in.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitbucket
        As long as your vow to hate Gordon Brown for the rest of your days and have some affinity with cr@ppy Dr Who memorabilia , then I think you will fit right in.

You need a Dalek avatar to get on around here

Comment

Originally posted by Gold Dalek
          You need a Dalek avatar to get on around here
          Speak for yourself, you sink-plungered, egg-whisked, tin-plated pepperpot.

Comment

Originally posted by amx
            Hi,

been contracting around and about for as long as I can remember now!!

amx
            Does that make you a Goldfish or an Elephant?

Comment

you'll find it's quantity, not quality that counts around here...
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Cyber Controller
                Speak for yourself, you sink-plungered, egg-whisked, tin-plated pepperpot.

Why is your head shaped like a t1t?

Comment

Originally posted by cswd
                  Talking of crappy Dr Who memorabilia, my daughter decided last night that her favourite toy was a plunger she nicked out of the cupboard and was running around the house exterminating people with it. Much more frightening than a real Dalek.
                  You need to discipline your daughter... everyone knows its not the plunger thingy that does the EX-TER-MIN-ATE but the ray gun McDangle... I dunno kids of today!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gold Dalek
                    Why is your head shaped like a t1t?
                    I ain't never seen no tits shaped like that. Except possibly on Jordan, but they don't really count as tits, being some sort of strange rubber/plastic composite material.

Comment

Working...
                    X