• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The official CUK come dine with me challenge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The official CUK come dine with me challenge

OK the challenge is this. Apply to go on come dine with me. The successful participant should then carry out their duties as per the show's format, including cooking for 4 people, but should also try and weave as many CUKisms into their narration and dialogue as possible.

I would suggest for example cooking an Indian meal, and asking people not to lick the chutney spoon. Points will be given for any CUKism woven successfully into conversation, and bonus points given for weaving in a poster's online name.

Eg : 'Ere, that Danny is mental. I think he's NotAllThere.

The successful participant should also notify the panel when the show is to be aired so we can all watch and enjoy.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

I never want to be on that show.

It's enjoyed around the world due to the slagging off that goes on partly caused by the British class system, so I wouldn't want any of my friends/family around the world seeing me on TV.

I've watched the Ozzie version and it's just not as good as the UK one.....
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

No go.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I'll pay Wilmslow a fiver to do that. Anyone else wants to sponsor "him"?

Comment

ok now the bedwetters have had their say, it's time for the real men and woman to step up to the plate.

I'm expecting Cliphead to jump at the chance once the footy's over.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            ok now the bedwetters have had their say, it's time for the real men and woman to step up to the plate.

'Now it's Suityous turn. He's decided to cook beans
            on toast served with his own home made beer. Suityou has been in the toilet for 45 minutes chucking up with cramps and diarrhea. EternalOptimist has been telling a longwinded story about how he soiled himself on a holiday in Alaska and how climate change was
            affecting how bears now tulip in the woods, while Cliphead attempts to remember which one of his 18 wives used to hate beans on toast. Wilmslow is late but has promised to show the other guests a video of a children party he's recorded. Meanwhile Officer Notallthere of Lutons child protection services
            is ringing some friends'

What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              'Now it's Suityous turn. He's decided to cook beans
              on toast served with his own home made beer. Suityou has been in the toilet for 45 minutes chucking up with cramps and diarrhea. EternalOptimist has been telling a longwinded story about how he soiled himself on a holiday in Alaska and how climate change was
              affecting how bears now tulip in the woods, while Cliphead attempts to remember which one of his 18 wives used to hate beans on toast. Wilmslow is late but has promised to show the other guests a video of a children party he's recorded. Meanwhile Officer Notallthere of Lutons child protection services
              is ringing some friends'

MF No, bedwetters had their turn.

Comment

Footy was over last night with the ROI game

I'd probably poison some fecker for being cheeky
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                  Footy was over last night with the ROI game

I'd probably poison some fecker for being cheeky

Comment

Republic of Ireland.

Scotland 2 Czech Republic 1

(It's not over yet)
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X