• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

A new trailer of the multiplayer has been released.

Anyone else into/looking forward to this?

Yep, but looking forward to Battlefield 3 more though.

Comment

Very much so. I will be up for some CUK multiplayer.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Very much so. I will be up for some CUK multiplayer.
        I'll PM you my id nearer the time.

Comment

Put me on your dance card clippy.

Was round at a friends on friday who likes to think himself capable at one player black ops, he just got live and talked him into his first live multiplayer, screaming for mercy after a minute he was. Runing round corners with a big shoot me sign on his head.

Comment

Loved Modern Warfare 1, used to play that loads but got the second one and just couldn't be bothered to learn the new multiplayer maps and didn't like the things like those stupid remote controlled cars etc.

More looking forward to Dead Island that is released in a few days and i've already got it pre-loaded, looks good, supposed to be like a zombie-survival Fallout 3.

Comment

Count me in for some good-old fashioned violence on screen.
              Maybe we should have CUK:MW3 clan, eh?

Comment

Resistance 3

Modern Warfare definatly the best, but I do like Resistance 3 - looking forward to getting that at the end of the week - heard good reviews.

I am on PS3 if anyone wants a Black Ops lesson!

Comment

Pre-ordered.

Comment

TBH I prefer Battlefield 2 on the PC to Black Ops on my PS3, I just can't get to grips with the control pad and the thought of getting fragged by a 12 year old while I'm trying to grasp the fundementals just puts me off!

May stick to the PC for FPSs.

Comment

Working...
                    X