• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

October - December 2011 Weather Forecast - Snow?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October - December 2011 Weather Forecast - Snow?

Rightio CUK climate watchers I need to know whether it's going to snow in Oct/Nov/Dec 2011.

So far I can't seem to find any decent long term weather patterns saying yay or nay, but some idjiot said another idjiot had told them that they'd seen a report(TV or newspaper) in the last few days that said it was going to be a 'terrible' winter.

I cannot seem to find anything. Can anyone provide any information/links pertaining to the sledgablilty of this xmas?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Rightio CUK climate watchers I need to know whether it's going to snow in Oct/Nov/Dec 2011.

So far I can't seem to find any decent long term weather patterns saying yay or nay, but some idjiot said another idjiot had told them that they'd seen a report(TV or newspaper) in the last few days that said it was going to be a 'terrible' winter.

I cannot seem to find anything. Can anyone provide any information/links pertaining to the sledgablilty of this xmas?
    SY06 is due for Christmas day, and SY02 wants a home birth so I assume this means we will be under at least 8ft of snow by then with all roads impassable and me being the midwife.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

How you gonna sell these sledges?

eBay? Car Boot Sale? Pub? Client Co?

Comment

Ask MF how many sledges he's ordered.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Now is the time to buy winter tyres if you want to be prepared BEFORE it snows and they sell out.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Now is the time to buy winter tyres if you want to be prepared BEFORE it snows and they sell out.
            Ooh, good reminder. Missed out last year so I'll order on Monday.
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
              How you gonna sell these sledges?

eBay? Car Boot Sale? Pub? Client Co?
              Concession stands in 6 shopping centres. Sledges, Wellies & snow shovels.

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              Ask MF how many sledges he's ordered.
              None. Lead time is 7 days.

It's going to be an educated punt. But what's the weather going to be?

Comment

Concession stands in 6 shopping centres. Sledges, Wellies & snow shovels.

None. Lead time is 7 days.

It's going to be an educated punt. But what's the weather going to be?
                Lots of berries on my holly trees this year .. so fill yer boots with sledges/winter tyres / BG Gas shares
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

We should have the right answer now ...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    We should have the right answer now ...
                    Your only pissed off Because you're still using the sledge I sold you in 2010 as a sofa.

Comment

Working...
                    X