• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doctor Who back on form

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Who back on form

The boy watched the whole of tonight's episode from behind a cushion. I'm expecting him to wake up screaming in the middle of the night.

Classic monster in the cupboard stuff.
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Yep - and I think I understood the plot - unlike last week.

Comment

I need a dalek fix though.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Oh really, you call yourselves grown men? Dr Who? Bloody children's hour. It's absolutely pathetic!

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
          Oh really, you call yourselves grown men? Dr Who? Bloody children's hour. It's absolutely pathetic!
          Even SU01 is more a man (well two in his case) then you will ever be. Just admit you are a Nancy Boy. Come on even your mum accepts the fact.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

It was OK, but I thought it was a rework of the second series episode Fear Her.

"Doctor Who" Fear Her (2006) - Plot Summary
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              It was OK, but I thought it was a rework of the second series episode Fear Her.

"Doctor Who" Fear Her (2006) - Plot Summary
              This.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
                Yep - and I think I understood the plot - unlike last week.
                What was difficult about last week?

The only problem is why Amy doesn't seem terribly distraught that she's had her baby kidnapped, and turned into a weapon against the Doctor.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  What was difficult about last week?

The only problem is why Amy doesn't seem terribly distraught that she's had her baby kidnapped, and turned into a weapon against the Doctor.
                  Whs.

'yeah, got kidnapped, gave birth, had child kidnapped turned into weapon. Ah fishfingers and custard'

I wonder how upset she's going to be when her daughter kills her husband.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Saturday's episode ending was pants. Touchy-feely humbug.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X