• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trials and tribulations...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trials and tribulations...

Got out the notebook I gave to Mr C to check a portable DVD player that he dropped down the back of the office shelf, only to discover that he's bricked that too.

"it worked when I used it last week".

And breathe....
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Got out the notebook I gave to Mr C to check a portable DVD player that he dropped down the back of the office shelf, only to discover that he's bricked that too.

"it worked when I used it last week".

And breathe....
    paintball him.

in the nadgers

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Managed to drop my last laptop on some stone steps about a week after I brought it. Amazingly it was ok apart from scratches.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Oh. "Notebook" as in laptop computer. You kids with your lingo you.

Remembering when "gay" just meant "happy",
        tl

Comment

Working...
        X