• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Very explicit instructions for you all

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very explicit instructions for you all

I am starting a new gig tomorrow so will be off air. MF is, I would suggest, on the verge of a flounce.

In my absence I need to bring in reinforcements to keep up the good work. So listen up troops.

Sas/Dim to make comments about missed VAT returns, not being a proper company director, his failed tat shop.

AtW to poke fun at his abysmal financial knowledge.

d0000hg, just be your usual annoying self.

Churchy, I'm relying on you for the below the belt stuff.

The rest of you, just keep calling him a bedwetter when he wets the bed.

I'll be back around 7pm for a debrief and to resume my usual MF baiting responsibilities.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I am starting a new gig tomorrow so will be off air.

(some other guff)
    I'll be back around 7pm to let you all know I didn't get on with the project manager, shat myself at lunchtime because I couldn't get to the bogs in time and how the entire project which was running smoothly when I arrived has now been set back six months because I wiped the server and all of the back up tapes when attempting a £15 call out
    ftfy

What a benger.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I am starting a new gig tomorrow so will be off air. MF is, I would suggest, on the verge of a flounce.
      Oh aye?
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        Oh aye?
        Ay ee you.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
          Ay ee you.
          A E I O U?

What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
            Ay ee you.

Mmm. Almost certainly.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

(some other guff)
              I'll be back around 7pm to let you all know that the project was in deep doodoo before I arrived but I'll be able to save the day as usual by using my amazing BA skills and they're so impressed that they've asked me to take over running the whole company because they think I'm so great. However, on this very same first day I've contracted another nasty flu-like disease which will necessitate 6-8 weeks off while I lie in bed unable to move, apart from impregnating SY02, again. Same old same old really.
              ftfy properly

Comment

(some other guff)
                I'll be back around 7pm to let you all know that the project was in deep doodoo before I arrived but I'll be able to save the day as usual by using my amazing BA skills and they're so impressed that they've asked me to take over running the whole company because they think I'm so great. However, on this very same first day I've contracted another nasty flu-like disease which will necessitate 6-8 weeks off while I lie in bed unable to move, apart from impregnating SY02 even though I will be sleeping in the spare room. Who's the daddy!.
                Fixed the fixed that for you!
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Carry on like this you lot and I'll flounce.

Nobody wants that.
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Carry on like this you lot and I'll flounce.

Nobody wants that.
                    Oh I dunno!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X