• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hello

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hello All,

I've just become incorporated again, after spending a short time in an umbrella.

I'll be posting more to this board

Q: How do I PM a member? I can't see the option? I would like them to refer me to an accountant for a referral fee.

Cheers
    John

<admin note>You need to make a few posts before access to this becomes available.</admin>

Originally posted by chineseJohn View Post
    Hello All,

I've just become incorporated again, after spending a short time in an umbrella.

I'll be posting more to this board

Q: How do I PM a member? I can't see the option? I would like them to refer me to an accountant for a referral fee.

Cheers
    John

<admin note>You need to make a few posts before access to this becomes available.</admin>
    Hello ChineseJohn

I wonder if I might know you.

Are you also WelshJohn?

k2p2

Comment

Are you related to ChineseLou?

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Hello, is it me your looking for...

Comment

I am Welsh lol but not sure if I have registered that username ;-)

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
          Hello ChineseJohn

I wonder if I might know you.

Are you also WelshJohn?

k2p2

Comment

Not only do we all look the same, we're probably related
            Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Are you related to ChineseLou?

Comment

Originally posted by chineseJohn View Post
              I am Welsh lol but not sure if I have registered that username ;-)
              No - just checked - there's no Welsh lol registered.

Comment

You should have a little key type thingy that's usually to be found in your toolbox or that drawer that you keep spare keys, string, batteries etc in.

Note: Turn off the central heating first

You need to use the key thingy to turn the valve at the top of the radiator until you hear a hissing sound. Use a cloth or something similar to stop any drips otherwise your missus will go ape. Once you get water coming out (careful it may be hot) turn the valve off.

Solves most CUK issues.

Ok, Next. Do you have a subscription to Blockbusters or LoveFilm?

Comment

Just don't say anything rude about Dr Who and you'll be fine John.

Comment

Hi John, ou est le bar ?

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X