PDA

View Full Version : Frome Cheese Shoe

pacharan
6th September 2011, 12:58
Looks like its going to be a washout this year.

Me and the crew will be on carpark duties as usual.

Was thinking of taking the landy up there to make a bit of cash on the side. What do you think the going rate is to tug someone off?

ASB
6th September 2011, 13:01

Was thinking of taking the landy up there to make a bit of cash on the side. What do you think the going rate is to tug someone off?

In the carpark in Frome or in the back alley after dark ?

pacharan
6th September 2011, 13:03
In the carpark in Frome or in the back alley after dark ?

Round the back of McGuiness's lol

Pondlife
6th September 2011, 13:05
Cheese shoes?

http://www.spraygraphic.com/storage2/member_files/3897/picture/600_13b634764031e7377b10151bd4acd19a.jpg

Paddy
6th September 2011, 13:16

There are a couple of LR owners near me who drive around pulling cars out of ditches and snow drifts. They do it free in the same way I stop and help other motorists free.

Mich the Tester
6th September 2011, 13:18
There are a couple of LR owners near me who drive around pulling cars out of ditches and snow drifts. They do it free in the same way I stop and help other motorists free.

Stop being so bloody civil and reasonable to your fellow human being. It's soooo last year, you know.

shaunbhoy
6th September 2011, 13:22

Nobody in their right mind is going to entertain the idea of letting you pull any of their cheese-producing parts. So you will probably be fine in Frome.

Paddy
6th September 2011, 14:03
Stop being so bloody civil and reasonable to your fellow human being. It's soooo last year, you know.

Sorry, I will get some invoices ready for my next good deed.

wobbegong
6th September 2011, 14:45

From a giving or receiving point of view?