• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

10 days to get server logins back - client let them expire

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 days to get server logins back - client let them expire

Oh dear - Just started my first extension but today I cant log into anything. Looks like my logins expired when my original contract expired and no-one bothered to update.

Now 10 days apparently to get it all back. Offshore IT people/red tape.

Nice one, eh? I guess this is a fairly common occurrence though. But, through no fault of mine, its going to cause a problem for them now because I cant get things done.

All part of the fun I guess....

Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Happened every contract extension when I was with BT - only took a few hours to get back online though.
    Formerly Sausage Surprise but forgot password on account that had email address from old gig

Comment

Look at pron on your laptop and invoice the bastards. Alternatively, you might get to see some Rugby World Cup on Justin.tv, if you're interested.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
      X