• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Disgraceful

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disgraceful

So it's ok to murder a young lad that just wants to buy some flowers?

BBC News - Florist Cecil Coley will not face murder charge over raid death

(allegedly)

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

"Four men, armed with guns and a knife, forced their way into the shop as Mr Coley was locking up.
    Give that Mr Coley a medal.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

There's those key words - I acted instinctively because I was in fear of my life.

That was pretty much what the receptionist at one place I worked said, when she and her daughter beat the crap out of a couple of chavs who were assaulting a middle-aged woman because she had "dissed them".

The chavs got 3 months (and a beating). Our heroines got off scot free.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Moral of the story:

If you rob a florist, you'll end up in tulip.

Comment

It all stems from a troubled childhood

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Good on him! I don't think it was part of his agenda to kill people at the ripe old age of 72.

The only thing he did wrong, is that he didn't piss on him after he stabbed him

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Give that Mr Coley a medal.
              +1

We need far more like him. And Tony Martin.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                There's those key words - I acted instinctively because I was in fear of my life.
                In which case the charge shouldn't even be murder, as ruprect suggests.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                  Moral of the story:

If you rob a florist, you'll end up in tulip.
                  Very good. I see what you did there, you little tulip

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    In which case the charge shouldn't even be murder, as ruprect suggests.
                    One shouldn't discount the possibility that the OP was trolling

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                    X