PDA

View Full Version : Tales from the urinal

MarillionFan
7th September 2011, 16:45
Popped into the bogs today for a slash. Very odd.

Both cubicles were full. In trap one was some guy who sounded like he had a ferret up his backside and was struggling to get it out, Scottish fella by the sound of it kept mumbling about a chip shop?

From trap two, a low sobbing sound 'I can't do it, boo hoo. I can't do it, boo hoo. It's only £15 boo hoo, it's my second day, they all hate me boo hoo'

Weird.

Almost put me off having a waz.

TestMangler
7th September 2011, 18:02
Why did you check the cubicles if you were only having a slash ? You contracted smallcox ?

darmstadt
7th September 2011, 18:19
Why didn't you just widdle under the bottom of the doors? Surely it would have consoled them a bit...

kingcook
7th September 2011, 18:34
What’s the normal technique for peeing in a urinal? | The Churning (http://www.thechurning.com/2009/03/21/whats-the-normal-techniqu-for-peeing-in-a-urinal/) :facepalm:

d000hg
7th September 2011, 18:55
Why did you check the cubicles if you were only having a slash ? You contracted smallcox ?I think he just has a peek in as a matter of course.

suityou01
7th September 2011, 20:02
Popped into the bogs today for a slash. Very odd.

Both cubicles were full. In trap one was some guy who sounded like he had a ferret up his backside and was struggling to get it out, Scottish fella by the sound of it kept mumbling about a chip shop?

From trap two, a low sobbing sound 'I can't do it, boo hoo. I can't do it, boo hoo. It's only £15 boo hoo, it's my second day, they all hate me boo hoo'

Weird.

Almost put me off having a waz.

:laugh

:emb