• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Grinding the crack

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grinding the crack

You have a filthy mind. It's nothing to do with that. It is worth 3 minutes of your time to watch tho:

Crazy bastard!
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Outstanding
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Awesome. Beautiful part of the world round there.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

That's a high quality helmet cam. Breathtaking footage. Well done Ruprect for posting this
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Truely awsome video this. Saw it on Totallycrap.com the other day. Been listening to the sound track ever since! They guy laughing at the end really finishes it well.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Wow. Watched without sound - will have to revisit tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
              Wow. Watched without sound - will have to revisit tomorrow.
              Each to their own with music but if you can watch it on something with decent sound and wind it up it's mad. Don't try play it on a phone speaker. That's IMO though. Some fuddy duddies might turn the 'noise' down to watch it.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Each to their own with music but if you can watch it on something with decent sound and wind it up it's mad. Don't try play it on a phone speaker. That's IMO though. Some fuddy duddies might turn the 'noise' down to watch it.
                Yeah it's a great track to go with it too
                "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Bloody hell. Nutter. I'd love to do that.

Comment

I imagine the first few attempts were done at a somewhat shallower glide angle.

Long walk back up.

Comment

Working...
                    X