• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Collectives

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collectives

Don't know about you, but the words "collective" and "workshop" fill me with dread so it was with some trepidation that I went along to a workshop of the Natural Living Collective (or something) to see my mate's band who were providing the entertainment.

My fears were justified - the topic up for discussion: Placenta Encapsulation - the natural healing powers of the placenta and how to harvest them with Cathy Reeves Jones. I just looked at her webpage. Thank God she didn't demo how to make placenta smoothies

I think I might go back next week and hold my own workshop called how to make sustainable clothing from crocheting your own armpit hair. Judging by that crowd, there'd be plenty of potential

Comment

MrsQH is a sad trekky, I keep on telling her that Boba Fett would kick The Borgs ass.

Or have it working for him.

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
        Thank God she didn't demo how to make placenta smoothies
        Didn't Hugh Fearndale Whittington make a haggis out of one on one of his programmes?

Comment

Working...
        X