• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Zealand choke and lose opening match of RWC to Tonga

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Zealand choke and lose opening match of RWC to Tonga

<placeholder>
    Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

unlikely imo
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Anyone else furiously trying to get a working proxy setting that doesn't block TVCatchup.

Some fecker has unplugged our outside broadband line, ****.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        unlikely imo
        I agree, but comedy headline and place holder threads are the CUK way.

Can not see anything but a massive All Blacks win.
        Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

No, they'll probably beat Tonga by a cricket score. The French are their nemesis.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
            Anyone else furiously trying to get a working proxy setting that doesn't block TVCatchup.

Some fecker has unplugged our outside broadband line, ****.
            Yep, some tuliphead's blocked it all here and we've now found out who it is. The Saffers up the corridor are not amused, and neither am I. There are 5 of them, and I'm the other rugby fan around here. None of us are particularly small.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
              <placeholder>
              the title should read

New Zealand choke and lose opening match of RWC to New Zealand C team

Western Samoa is New Zealand's B Team
              Tonga New Zealand's C Team

in the same way England's cricket team will steal from everywhere else on earth decent Rugby players from Samoa and Tonga are snatched by New Zealand well before they hit their national teams.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Yep, some tuliphead's blocked it all here and we've now found out who it is. The Saffers up the corridor are not amused, and neither am I. There are 5 of them, and I'm the other rugby fan around here. None of us are particularly small.
                I'm in Wales... people are getting angry.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  the title should read

New Zealand choke and lose opening match of RWC to New Zealand C team

Western Samoa is New Zealand's B Team
                  Tonga New Zealand's C Team

in the same way England's cricket team will steal from everywhere else on earth decent Rugby players from Samoa and Tonga are snatched by New Zealand well before they hit their national teams.
                  Yep; Tonga probably won't beat New Zealand but Samoa stand more than half a chance if they play like they did against Aus this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                    I'm in Wales... people are getting angry.
                    The pure f**king arrogance of people who think their company is more important than rugby. We should teach them a lesson.

Comment

Working...
                    X