• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Packing two car loads of baby paraphernalia into one car and going down to Devon for a week, weather looking better than it did a couple of days ago.

On the plus side... Hot tub!!!
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Back to blighty tonight (please, please, please let me not be stuck in the airport all evening)
      Saturday: F1 Qualifying/ big clearout for the move to cloggieland/admin for the move.
      Sunday: more admin/more clearing out and F1/ bugger orf back to cloggieland.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Refereeing a rugby match in the morning. The rest of the day either GP1 or Rugby World Cup
        SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

Anything to keep Bob out of my mind.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Playing my uke and getting very drunk.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Netraider View Post
              Refereeing a rugby match in the morning. The rest of the day either Physiotherapy or A & E
              FTFY.

Comment

Tonight - chill
                Tomorrow - chill and watch GT1 online and F1 qual, drive Nurburgring Nordschelife in PC as preparation for Sunday
                Sunday - chill in the morning, lunch, then off to drive instruction on the Nurburgring, early to bed as monday is early for long commute
                "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by Netraider View Post
                  Refereeing a rugby match in the morning. The rest of the day either GP1 or Rugby World Cup
                  What makes you think rugby is dangerous?

(says MTT as neck creaks, shoulder cracks and wtf is going on with my ribs?)
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                    Packing two car loads of baby paraphernalia into one car and going down to Devon for a week, weather looking better than it did a couple of days ago.

I hope you're going south Devon. Just been thunder and lightening in north Devon. The only sight of the sun is in the newsagents.

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                    On the plus side... Hot tub!!!
                    You might get lucky:

Hot Tub Time Machine (2010) - IMDb
                    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                    Feist - I Feel It All
                    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
                    X