• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tony Blair Antichrist

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony Blair Antichrist

I'm not a religious man. In fact, as I may have mentioned on these pages before, I'm actually Jewish, so the book of Revelations doesn't have much of a bearing on my spiritual life.

However, I can't help feeling that some credence should be given to the views of 30% (I think) of the American public who believe that Tony Blair is the AntiChrist.

Let's look at the evidence.

1) Within weeks of getting in there's the Diana thing.
    2) Wars in Sierra Leone and Kosovo
    3) I'm no fan of labour, but all the half decent people who spoke out against him seem to have died; Mo Mowlam, Robin Cook, Tony Banks (remember him?) sure there are others
    4) The David Kelly thing. His dibs are all over it.
    5) Foisting the pus filled bag of hatred that is John Prescott on the British public.
    6) His Elena Ceauşescuesque wife
    7) The fact that he's the Middle East Peace () envoy (frikkin great job you're doing there, Tone) - wasn't the dark one supposed to eminate from that region?
    8) Read in the Torygraph TODAY that he's now advocating REGIME CHANGE IN iRAN

Now then if only I can keep a straight face abut Jacob spilling his seed all over the floor, I might just make my way through the book of Revelations before I go to beddie Bies.

Night All,

Pacha.
    Last edited by pacharan; 10 September 2011, 00:20.

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    I'm not a religious man. In fact, as I may have mentioned on these pages before, I'm actually Jewish, so the book of Revelations doesn't have much of a bearing on my spiritual life.

However, I can't help feeling that some credence should be given to the views of 30% (I think) of the American public who believe that Tony Blair is the AntiChrist.

3) I'm no fan of labour, but all the half decent people who spoke out against him seem to have died; Mo Mowlam, Robin Cook, Tony Banks (remember him?) sure there are others
    5) Foisting the pus filled bag of hatred that is John Prescott on the British public.
    7) The fact that he's the Middle East Peace () envoy (frikkin great job you're doing there Tone) - wasn't the dark one supposed to eminate from that region?

Now then if only I can keep a straight face abut Jacob spilling his seed all over the floor, I might just make my way through the book of Revelations before I go to beddie Bies.

Night All,

Pacha.
    And what about John Smith?

Did New World Order Fabians murder John Smith MP?
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      And what about John Smith?
      Of course, add him to 3)

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        Not Bliar. Someone else. Soon.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Jewish? I'm surprised. I always thought you were a complete prick.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post

7) The fact that he's the Middle East Peace () envoy (frikkin great job you're doing there, Tone) - wasn't the dark one supposed to eminate from that region?

Night All,

Pacha.
            Two points of failure:

1. Tony's war in Sierra Leone was probably one of the best things he ever did.
            2. Jacob spilling his seed is part of Genesis, not Revelations, is part of the Torah, and therefore part of your alledged cultural heritage.

(TB may well be the anti-christ, however).
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Atheist me but that all sounds very convincing.

PS NI was good thing though.
              PPS If I had to pick worst thing it would be having Brown as chancellor. A few hundred thousand killed in his wars is small beer compared to that evil.
              Last edited by xoggoth; 10 September 2011, 08:28.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Dunno about the antichrist, I think of him as Asimov's Clown.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

PPS If I had to pick worst thing it would be having Brown as chancellor. A few hundred thousand killed in his wars is small beer compared to that evil.
                  But was it though? It was better for us in the long run to cock up everything obviously and quickly, and be booted out at the next election, rather than doing the same more slowly and winning one election after another because too many dozy sheeple voters didn't notice the decline.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                    Dunno about the antichrist, I think of him as Asimov's Clown.
                    Huh?
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X