• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

return flights to Vegas from munich, starting out from Tenerife

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

return flights to Vegas from munich, starting out from Tenerife

I'm buggered if I can find a combination of flights the represents the least changes while at the same time the best value for money.

Why do airlines rob you for a one way ticket?!
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Have you tried Matrix - ITA Software it's the nuts (and google bought them)
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Thanks. Finding similar results as I did using Kayak

Matrix - ITA Software interface is a lot clearer however.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I'm ready to book but for one thing.

I'm holding off purchasing until Sep 12th.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          I'm buggered if I can find a combination of flights the represents the least changes while at the same time the best value for money.
          But I thought you were making those big euros for your rare mathematical talents?!?!

If half of what you said was true you'd be flying NetJets with DimPrawn.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            But I thought you were making those big euros for your rare mathematical talents?!?!

If half of what you said was true you'd be flying NetJets with DimPrawn.
            The difference between the haves and the have nots is that we choose not to spend our cash on frivolous chav plasma tv purchases and the like.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              The difference between the haves and the have nots is that we choose not to spend our cash on frivolous chav plasma tv purchases and the like.

A decent plasma/LCD TV is under £1k, assuming 5 years of operation surely someone who claims to earn as much as you do can afford it?

You probably give black and white TV to your tenants.

Comment

A decent plasma/LCD TV is under £1k, assuming 5 years of operation surely someone who claims to earn as much as you do can afford it?

More like £4-500 these days if you stick to a reasonable size like 32-37".
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  More like £4-500 these days if you stick to a reasonable size like 32-37".
                  Or about 1 nanosecond of scooter's imaginary rate that he claims to charge.

Why are you going to Vegas anyway scooter, I thought you had strong math skills and would know a thing or two about probabilities?

If you go on a conference then it's fine though.

Comment

Don't actually have a TV.

Last time I looked it was a load of crap.

Comment

Working...
                    X