• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thursday 'til Tuesday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday 'til Tuesday

From Thursday until Tuesday we have the biggest street festival in Europe going on here. Loads of beer tents and music, a Schloß full of wine stands, a massive fairground and lots of food (and humongous amount of totty) so I shall be relaxing in hot weather having a jolly good time. Feel free to join me...:hat

D: How far is that from Heidelberg ?

Comment

and humongous amount of totty
      Please feel free to post pictures for those of us stuck here. Especially large chested women with flaxen hair.

Comment

Please feel free to post pictures for those of us stuck here. Especially large chested women with flaxen hair.
        How many large chested women with flaxen hair post on this forum?

Comment

How many large chested women with flaxen hair post on this forum?
          Well, as you're asking...

Comment

How far is that from Heidelberg ?
            Not far, probably something like 50 km, Darmstadt is the next big town up the A5.

Can't believe that Darmstadt has the biggest street festival in Europe. I live 10 km from Darmstadt, and I've never heard of it.

Comment

Might check it out this weekend.

Comment

Can't believe that Darmstadt has the biggest street festival in Europe. I live 10 km from Darmstadt, and I've never heard of it.
                Sorry, I should have really said (literal translation) 'inner city festival' but its all either on the streets or squares.

Well its only been going for 55 years. Actually its got a bit smaller recently but this year they reckon around 700,000 visitors though.

Comment

Working...
                X