• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is "911" the United States "Holocaust"?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is "911" the United States "Holocaust"?

Every time Israel is castigated for something it seems that they(the Israelis) deal the "Holocaust" card.

Are the USA about to do the same with 911?

Also, any comments on Palestine and their seeking of United Nations recognition and the potential US veto?

Holocaust is not a card, it's something that happened fairly recently and it's reasonable to expect that those affected by it would keep it in mind to make sure it does not happen.

I do not support everything Israel does however given the power that they have they exercise pretty good restraint, same as USA by the way.

Either way there is no need to pack this tulip together on the day like today.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Holocaust is not a card, it's something that happened fairly recently and it's reasonable to expect that those affected by it would keep it in mind to make sure it does not happen.

I do not support everything Israel does however given the power that they have they exercise pretty good restraint, same as USA by the way.

The United States are about to alienate themselves again from the Arab states with their pro-Israeli stance and arrogance.

They got a bloody nose on 11th September 2001, the way they're going they'll get another.
      Last edited by Churchill; 12 September 2011, 07:43. Reason: The wrong date FFS!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        The United States are about to alienate themselves again from the Arab states with their pro-Israeli stance and arrogance.
        US was supporting Israel for a very long time and will continue to do so whether Arab states like it or not.

They got a bloody nose on 9th September 2001, the way they're going they'll get another.
        Maybe it will happen again, just like it can happen in this country or elsewhere, the difference is that US won't let such stuff left unpunished and will use all the force they have to get the people who master minded it even if it takes 10 years.

Comment

US was supporting Israel for a very long time and will continue to do so whether Arab states like it or not.

Maybe it will happen again, just like it can happen in this country or elsewhere, the difference is that US won't let such stuff left unpunished and will use all the force they have to get the people who master minded it even if it takes 10 years.
          What proof do the United States have that Osama Bin Laden sanctioned the 911 attacks?

Comment

What proof do the United States have that Osama Bin Laden sanctioned the 911 attacks?
            There is enough evidence in my view to give order to shoot OBL in the head at the earliest opportunity.

If Bin Laden was innocent then all he needed to do is turn himself and get a fair trial. Evading arrest and resisting it got him exactly what he got.

What you should concern yourself with more in my view is cuts in UK military forces, and also pathetic behavior such as this.

Comment

Another twat point awarded to AtW

The Holocaust Industry | Norman G. Finkelstein
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Every time Israel is castigated for something it seems that they(the Israelis) deal the "Holocaust" card.

Are the USA about to do the same with 911?

Also, any comments on Palestine and their seeking of United Nations recognition and the potential US veto?
                No.

Next!
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

There is enough evidence in my view to give order to shoot OBL in the head at the earliest opportunity.

If Bin Laden was innocent then all he needed to do is turn himself and get a fair trial. Evading arrest and resisting it got him exactly what he got.

What you should concern yourself with more in my view is cuts in UK military forces, and also pathetic behavior such as this.
                  If I believed you were a troll I'd award you 0/10 for effort. As I know you're not a troll I'll award you 0/10 for intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    Another twat point awarded to AtW

The Holocaust Industry | Norman G. Finkelstein
                    Have you read this Paddy? What did you think?

I bought it when it was first published - might dig it up for another read.

BTW, just put the russian virgin on your ignore list - his posts make more sense that way.

Comment

Working...
                    X