PDA

View Full Version : Twenty four slaves rescued...

CoolerKing
11th September 2011, 20:27
could only happen in England eh?

wim121
11th September 2011, 20:34
Lemme guess, eastern european caucasian girls promised waitress jobs in the UK, to only then be beaten and raped by albanian pimps?

If so, I am glad they are cracking down on the pimp ring. It's disgusting slavery still happens in nearly every country worldwide, even developed ones.

TimberWolf
11th September 2011, 20:35
However, Paul Donohue, a spokesman for Anti-Slavery, pointed out that the sentences handed down in recent cases had been as short as six months. "The campaign goes on," he said. Maev Kennedy
Leighton Buzzard 'slave' empire uncovered in major police raid | World news | The Guardian (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/sep/11/leighton-buzzard-slaves-released)

There's more slaves where they came from.

wim121
11th September 2011, 20:47
There's more slaves where they came from.

Wow now that is a bit more unique. I know male slavery happens, but sex slavery is far more common form of slavery and what you expect to read. It's good that it has been given some publicity.

Hopefully this will be more ammunition and awakening to mindless coloured racist people, using slavery as a race card. Maybe people will eventually realise people have always been enslaved throughout history regardless of gender or race and always will be.

Out of interest, anyone buying a print of the guardian today, what page did it appear on by the way? I wouldnt imagine in todays society that ignores males rights, that they would give it a front page spot unlike female slavery stories?

TimberWolf
11th September 2011, 21:25
It'll probably be reported in the press under the headline of work-shy jobless go crying to nanny state about pay and conditions, followed by outraged readers commenting that beating and flogged isn't good enough for 'em. Starve 'em back to work demands obese CBI chairman, between peeled grapes and champagne, and calls for more immigrants and a knighthood for the slave masters.

wim121
11th September 2011, 21:45
Wouldnt surprise me in this matriachal society we live in. Most people wont care that men were enslaved or even believe they could be. Most people are unaware of the millions of Irish people of all genders, enslaved during the americas slave trade era and displaced throughout northern africa for instance.

Just like comments a male rape victim I once knew, had received. Some truly horrible comments, with people refusing to believe such a thing could happen to a man or saying horrible things like: "there is no such thing as male rape, admit you enjoyed it". Much in the same way, domestic violence is used as a tool to persecute men as well with people refusing to believe that women nowadays are just as violent, if not moreso than men.

TimberWolf
11th September 2011, 21:58
Wouldnt surprise me in this matriachal society we live in. Most people wont care that men were enslaved or even believe they could be. Most people are unaware of the millions of Irish people of all genders, enslaved during the americas slave trade era and displaced throughout northern africa for instance.

Just like comments a male rape victim I once knew, had received. Some truly horrible comments, with people refusing to believe such a thing could happen to a man or saying horrible things like: "there is no such thing as male rape, admit you enjoyed it". Much in the same way, domestic violence is used as a tool to persecute men as well with people refusing to believe that women nowadays are just as violent, if not moreso than men.

What about women, can they rape men too (even if the men are asking for it)?

shaunbhoy
12th September 2011, 07:32

You have issues. Go and get yourself laid FFS!

:winker:

DodgyAgent
12th September 2011, 07:42
I am thinking of applying the business model to the IT contractor industry ....

Oh damn too late :happy

OwlHoot
12th September 2011, 08:39
Funny how all this came out just as they are planning to close down that gypsy site in Basildon, and being hampered by the usual wet liberal hand wringers.

The police have probably kown all about these goings on for ages, but the Home Office told them to save any action for a rainy day ...

Doggy Styles
12th September 2011, 09:05
I only live about three miles from that pikie camp. I saw the news on the pub TV. Nobody up the pub has any sympathy for thieving pikie trouble-makers. I think they are hoping for the death penalty.

wim121
12th September 2011, 12:05
You have issues. Go and get yourself laid FFS!

:winker:
Hahahaha, got that all at home thanks .... Or was that an offer? :eek

What about women, can they rape men too (even if the men are asking for it)?
Apparently not. Neither can men be domestically abused either. Sexism is still well and alive. What is anooying about sexual equality and many other forms of equality, is the discrimination was shifted (ie: Positive discrimination) instead of feminists and other activists doing the sane and rational thing of exploring why sexist views exist and try to rectify them.

The police have probably kown all about these goings on for ages, but the Home Office told them to save any action for a rainy day ...
That is something that stuck in my throat. A brief one liner, mentioning previous escapees had informed the police and they knew since 2008?

So for three years, they havent done anything? Surely if the slaves were women, children or coloured, there would be an outcry, public enquiries, sackings, etc. I guess, since it's all men that are considered a drain on society beforehand, we see them as expendable? Very sad!

SueEllen
12th September 2011, 13:13
Apparently not. Neither can men be domestically abused either.

You do talk some shit.

I hope none of your family or friends - male or female - are on the other end of domestic abuse.

Doggy Styles
12th September 2011, 13:40
Neither can men be domestically abused either.That is starting to change now.

MarillionFan
12th September 2011, 14:03
I only live about three miles from that pikie camp. I saw the news on the pub TV. Nobody up the pub has any sympathy for thieving pikie trouble-makers. I think they are hoping for the death penalty.

Well yeah. But the question we need to know was. Did they do a good job on your drive?

Doggy Styles
12th September 2011, 14:37
Well yeah. But the question we need to know was. Did they do a good job on your drive?:laugh

I've got a gravel drive. Gravel drives are popular round my way, so we can hear them when they come creeping about at night.

Spacecadet
12th September 2011, 14:40
:laugh

I've got a gravel drive. Gravel drives are popular round my way, so we can hear them when they come creeping about at night.

and it only takes a quick raking to hide the blood

vetran
12th September 2011, 14:46
You do talk some tulip.

I hope none of your family or friends - male or female - are on the other end of domestic abuse.

Sue meet Sarcasm....

SueEllen
12th September 2011, 15:01
Sue meet Sarcasm....

I've read wim121's rants before and there are nothing sarcastic in them unlike other posters. In fact they show plain nastiness to particular sections of society.

wim121
12th September 2011, 15:47
You do talk some tulip.

Sue meet Sarcasm....

I've read wim121's rants before and there are nothing sarcastic in them unlike other posters. In fact they show plain nastiness to particular sections of society.

Try actually reading Sue, it does help.

The only nasty one with postings here is you. Instantly attacking other members before actually reading.

If you did do me the courtesy or reading, you would have noticed this:

Just like comments a male rape victim I once knew, had received. Some truly horrible comments, with people refusing to believe such a thing could happen to a man or saying horrible things like: "there is no such thing as male rape, admit you enjoyed it".

So a comment like this:

You do talk some tulip.

Is tulipe itself. The fact is, men are seen in society as the agressors in sexual misconduct and violent cases. I have known men who have been domestically abused and told by the police to "stop being so soft" and "distance yourself then" when being threatened with weapons by women. My entire point is it's one rule for one, another for another.

It is human nature to some extent, for people to live by hardened stereotypes, that women are weak and feeble and men are strong and intimidating. However, my exact point, was that this is not the case.

Reading, it really works wonders ............

PS: I never post "tulipe". Feel free to counter any points I have ever made so long as it's intelligent posturing. None of my comments are "nasty" to a sector that isnt "nasty" towards my identity or "nasty" undeservedly.