• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed in Banking!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed in Banking!

Banking faces biggest reforms in years

Bring it on! Lots of work for us lot then!
    Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

The Chancellor, George Osborne, said the commission had "done a very good job"

In other word the govt is going to ignore the report
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Risky investment banking?
      I thought it was all those dodgy mortgages created by the retail side of banking which brought the financial sector to its knees
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        The Chancellor, George Osborne, said the commission had "done a very good job"

In other word the govt is going to ignore the report
        WHS

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          Risky investment banking?
          I thought it was all those dodgy mortgages created by the retail side of banking which brought the financial sector to its knees
          It was the turning of those mortgages into AAA rated bonds that were then sold to investment banks trading on their own account that got them into bother I believe.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
          X