• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Internet troll jailed for 18 weeks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internet troll jailed for 18 weeks

He looks like someone who spends his days in a darkened room.

Unemployed Sean Duffy, 25.
    Sick internet 'troll' who posted vile messages and videos taunting the death of teenagers is jailed for 18 WEEKS | Mail Online
    Last edited by alreadypacked; 13 September 2011, 15:08.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Is his head somehow disproportionately large for his body?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
      So THAT is what "Troll" looks like. I had him fatter with a bigger forehead!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

...yup that's how I imagine a troll.

Just advance the age a bit for the professional forums.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

"Five days after Natasha's death Duffy, who the court heard has Asperger's Syndrome, created a YouTube video called 'Tasha the Tank Engine' featuring her face etched onto the front of the famous train."

I thought current criminal practice was that those who claim to have it are not subject to normal judicial process?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            "Five days after Natasha's death Duffy, who the court heard has Asperger's Syndrome, created a YouTube video called 'Tasha the Tank Engine' featuring her face etched onto the front of the famous train."

I thought current criminal practice was that those who claim to have it are not subject to normal judicial process?
            That is patently wrong as you got points on your license.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

AtW has points on his license?

Deport the bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

AtW has a license?

Good to see him supporting Auntie Beeb.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I've got a nice clean driving license

Comment

The court heard that Duffy lived a 'miserable existence' drinking alcohol alone at his home in Reading.
                    Was it miserable because it was in Reading or miserable because he was pissed all the time?

Comment

Working...
                    X