• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sion-Ara!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sion-Ara!!

BBC Sport - Celtic still in Europa League as Sion lose Uefa appeal

Good riddance you bunch of cheating clockmakers!!
    Make way for the Hooped Heroes!

Justice being seen to be done.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

"The Swiss club had qualified from the play-off stages after defeating Celtic 3-1 on aggregate but earlier this month were ruled to have used ineligible players."

What a lot of tosh - all players should be eligible, ffs - should be possible to get boy from street to play if club deems it necessary: the only rules should apply are those on a football field of actual game (ie fouls, scores).

Discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      BBC Sport - Celtic still in Europa League as Sion lose Uefa appeal

Good riddance you bunch of cheating clockmakers!!
      Make way for the Hooped Heroes!

Justice being seen to be done.

Me, me, me...

Comment

It could be quite funny as Sion say that they're still going to turn up. At least they've got the same name as a beer
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

For Celtic it's a bit like picking up a tramp off the street by a rich man only to call him a ****, give him a slap and then slam him back down & give him a boot.

Celtic out next round beaten 7-0.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            "The Swiss club had qualified from the play-off stages after defeating Celtic 3-1 on aggregate but earlier this month were ruled to have used ineligible players."

What a lot of tosh - all players should be eligible, ffs - should be possible to get boy from street to play if club deems it necessary: the only rules should apply are those on a football field of actual game (ie fouls, scores).

Discuss.
            If they'd done that it would probably have been 5-1

Seriously, my timmy friends, why do you want the humiliation ???

You'll get stuffed in every game. It'll be like supporting Hibs or Aberdeen
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              If they'd done that it would probably have been 5-1

Seriously, my timmy friends, why do you want the humiliation ???

You'll get stuffed in every game. It'll be like supporting Hibs or Aberdeen
              Think of the coefficient you bounder!!!

Incognito has already been PMing me best wishes and good luck on our reinstatement!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

It's good for a few clubs from the minnow countries to be involved, and with Celtic in the mix we are at least assured a few goals.

I expect they will concede a few in every game....
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  For Celtic it's a bit like picking up a tramp off the street by a rich man only to call him a ****, give him a slap and then slam him back down & give him a boot.
                  I'm having trouble understanding that, MF.

Got another one?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                    I'm having trouble understanding that, MF.

Got another one?
                    Does he know it's about football?
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X