• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Message

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Message

Todays verse of the day brought to you by BibleGateWay.Com is

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. ”- 1 Corinthians 1:18
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Originally posted by cswd
    *rolled up and shoved up Chico's arse.
    So that he can read the small print?

Comment

I can never understand what that god of your is talking about half the time. If he's so great why can't he speak plain English?
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

how about Darwin

Think theory of evolution seems to have a better gut feeling as being the real reason behind our existance.

Bible says God made the world in seven days but dosent go into any detail as to how he did this , was expecting at least a section on the formation of the rockies , or how the grand canyon was built. Not a hint of why or how he did all this , could have had a section on the reasons behind the Darleks as well

Comment

Smash

I did see someone feed five people on a small packet of instant smash so the loaves and fishes story could be true

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            FORTH is much the same: write only...
            FORTH wrote I
            for years 2
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Bitbucket
              Bible says God made the world in seven days but dosent go into any detail as to how he did this
              Hmm. I've given this a lot of thought. I think He created all the parts of the Universe including Earth in His lab, taking billions of years sculpting the lot with a penknife, a 12V battery and a few test tubes of all kinds of sh1t.

He then assembled the Universe, installed Earth and spun it up, and spent the next six Earth-days going round doing a ceremonial opening of each feature, like cutting ribbons at new supermarkets, that kind of thing.

I could be wrong though.

Comment

2 years do FORTH wrote I loop

threaded in "fleetwood" mode
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                  2 years do FORTH wrote I loop

threaded in "fleetwood" mode
                  Its been a long time. My reverse polish has suffered due to age and alcohol intake.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                    Hmm. I've given this a lot of thought. I think He created all the parts of the Universe including Earth in His lab, taking billions of years sculpting the lot with a penknife, a 12V battery and a few test tubes of all kinds of sh1t.

He then assembled the Universe, installed Earth and spun it up, and spent the next six Earth-days going round doing a ceremonial opening of each feature, like cutting ribbons at new supermarkets, that kind of thing.

I could be wrong though.
                    No silly, its all about the definition of one day. As he didnt create the stars and celestial bodies till the third day (after he had done all the creatures and fishes and things) there was no concept of a celestial day so the creatures and land masses could have been around for millenia before time could be measured. Besides, what constitutes a days work for a god may be measured in life times for mere mortals.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Working...
                    X