• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Interview with Bob

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interview with Bob

Had an phone interview arranged with Bob last Thursday

They called 2hrs before saying they interviewer couldn't make it because of an issue on client site, fine, so can I do it on Monday, OK.

They called later that day and said could I do it Friday instead, again OK.

Then call a hour before time, can I now do it Monday again, mmmm OK

Got a call from Bob on Monday, asking why I didn't dial into the interview on Saturday!!! And can I instead make an interview on Tuesday.

I dial into the interview on Tuesday, no one there. Waited for 10 mins, and then e-mailed to ask why no-one was there, they said sorry and can I make an interview today.

FFS - How hard can it be!?!?! spank:spank:spank:
    Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Originally posted by portseven View Post

They called 2hrs before saying they interviewer couldn't make it because of an issue on client site, fine, so can I do it on Monday, OK.

Got a call from Bob on Monday, asking why I didn't dial into the interview on Saturday!!! And can I instead make an interview on Tuesday.

I dial into the interview on Tuesday, no one there. Waited for 10 mins, and then e-mailed to ask why no-one was there, they said sorry and can I make an interview today.

Er, how do you think working with \ for this client will be? Organised? Methodical?

I'd say keep looking!
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Bob's a good guy, but manager Bob can be a bit random at times especially if big tash Bob is putting him under pressure.

Comment

I take it that you had it confirmed in writing?
        If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Plenty of interviews arranged, much cheapness

Comment

It depends on whether you were dealing with Bob, or Bob, or Bob.

Der going over der to get der der's.

Comment

Give it up. It will be hell working for them. I made the mistake of accepting a role after being stood up on two occasions for phone interviews. It was the most disorganised, annoying place I have worked for. Wish I'd never taken it. From now on I pull out of roles if I get stood up (only happend once since)

Comment

Originally posted by Project Monkey View Post
                Bob's a good guy, but manager Bob can be a bit random at times especially if big tash Bob is putting him under pressure.

Back when Bobs were real Bobs.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Had a Bob ring several times, freaking my wife out a bit by his persistence. Not sure if he was an agent Bob, but insisted on my time for survey purposes. Difficult to understand, his Bob accent. When I pointed out we were under the TPS and should not be contacted, Bob feigned ignorance. I asked where he got our info from, Bob said something non-understandable. I told Bob not to ring again, Bob said "if you give me a few minutes we'll not ring again".

I think Bob has learnt a new English phrase, along the lines of FOAD.

Anyhow, Bob will soon have fun if Bob does that again, as someone has bought a shiny new whistle...

Comment

Originally posted by perplexed View Post
                    Had a Bob ring several times, freaking my wife out a bit by his persistence. Not sure if he was an agent Bob, but insisted on my time for survey purposes. Difficult to understand, his Bob accent. When I pointed out we were under the TPS and should not be contacted, Bob feigned ignorance. I asked where he got our info from, Bob said something non-understandable. I told Bob not to ring again, Bob said "if you give me a few minutes we'll not ring again".

I think Bob has learnt a new English phrase, along the lines of FOAD.

Anyhow, Bob will soon have fun if Bob does that again, as someone has bought a shiny new whistle...
                    Classic!

http://www.wibble.co.uk/media/bt.wav

Comment

Working...
                    X