• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Wilmslow moment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Wilmslow moment

I am going to my god daughters 21st at the weekend and the parents had arranged a B&B for us to stay in. I told them I didnt want it, rang the pub up and cancelled. My friend had insisted I call them and said that he had other guests who wanted the room, so really no problem apart from a bit of name changing. He then texts me and says that the pub are "very unhappy". he didnt need to tell me that but he and his wife cannot help themselves but to make everyone around them feel guilty and uncomfortable, so this is not an isolated incident. So I sent him a text saying "tulip happens" and no doubt he and his wife will "kick off" when we see them.

How am I doing Wilmslow?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    How am I doing Wilmslow?
    Wheelbarrow style?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I am going to my god daughters 21st at the weekend and the parents had arranged a B&B for us to stay in. I told them I didnt want it, rang the pub up and cancelled. My friend had insisted I call them and said that he had other guests who wanted the room, so really no problem apart from a bit of name changing. He then texts me and says that the pub are "very unhappy". he didnt need to tell me that but he and his wife cannot help themselves but to make everyone around them feel guilty and uncomfortable, so this is not an isolated incident. So I sent him a text saying "tulip happens" and no doubt he and his wife will "kick off" when we see them.

How am I doing Wilmslow?
      If you'd been accused of shagging your God daughter then 10/10 and a gold star!

Comment

How am I doing Wilmslow?
        Er - Why was a B&B booked for you, and why do the pub have a problem if the rooms are full anyway?

Sounds very strange......

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
          Er - Why was a B&B booked for you, and why do the pub have a problem if the rooms are full anyway?

Don't you ******* start! None of your stories make any sense!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            If you'd been caught shagging your God daughter then 10/10 and a gold star!
            FTFY
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

Indeed. It is in the middle of Lincolnshire
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

If you'd been accused of shagging your God daughter then 10/10 and a gold star!
                I will of course be having to fight her friends off come saturday night

Comment

I will of course be having to fight her friends off come saturday night
                  I'd heard you'd been reduced to a sympathy shag.

So sad for such a once proud man...

Comment

I'd heard you'd been reduced to a sympathy shag.

So sad for such a once proud man...
                    A shag is a shag no matter what you prefix it with. You of all people should know that

Comment

Working...
                    X