• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Re-Moobed...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re-Moobed...

after a week well deserved week off I decided to go back to work- been extremely fortunate in getting a gig 20 min away, only 3 months but have better notice period and scope for extensions, apparently most of the project teams are contractors and they all look like perms so hopefully may get a few extensions from them - only downside is monthly pay from agent but actually I don't think I care

message end
    sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice - Asimov (sort of)

there is no art in a factory, not even in an art factory - Mixerman

everyone is stupid some of the time - trad.

Hearty congratulations - bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by 2BIT View Post
      after a week well deserved week off I decided to go back to work- been extremely fortunate in getting a gig 20 min away, only 3 months but have better notice period and scope for extensions, apparently most of the project teams are contractors and they all look like perms so hopefully may get a few extensions from them - only downside is monthly pay from agent but actually I don't think I care

message end
      What does all this have to do with your moobs?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        What does all this have to do with your moobs?
        WHS.

Male Breast Enlargement Pills

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          He'll need to keep abreast of developments in case the project goes tits up.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              He'll need to keep abreast of developments in case the project goes tits up.
              He's going to milk it for all it's worth.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                He's going to milk it for all it's worth.
                It sounds like he's bosom pals with his PM.

Comment

Congrats
                  Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Hearty congratulations - bastard!
                    cheers capn'
                    sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice - Asimov (sort of)

there is no art in a factory, not even in an art factory - Mixerman

everyone is stupid some of the time - trad.

Comment

Working...
                    X