• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bouncing breasts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bouncing breasts

What's the etiquette here?

Sitting in the office, for some reason it's muffty day and some of the fit birds have gone for super tight or revealing tops. There's a couple, who have a couple of rather bouncy bouncies which I am biologically programmed to be distracted by.

So far I'm only managing a quick glimpse as everyone walks behind me. I can't really then swivel around as it's obvious I'm then checking out the back carriage.

Any ideas on how I can get a good gawp without getting rumbled?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

I've just spoken with a woman who happens to be on the board of directors and she says there's a guy in the office who always stares at womens' breasts when he talks to them, and she says it's time he was talked to about this behaviour before she's forced to demand an end to his contract. I told her she should ask him if he is a fan of soppy 1980s mullet rock bands.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Comment

By allowing them to be seen, they are giving you an unwritten invitation to stare, leer, dribble etc

But, just in case the worst ever happens, memorise the following phrase:

It was the way she was dressed your Honour, she was asking for it......

You'll be fine with that.
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            What's the etiquette here?

Sitting in the office, for some reason it's muffty day and some of the fit birds have gone for super tight or revealing tops. There's a couple, who have a couple of rather bouncy bouncies which I am biologically programmed to be distracted by.

So far I'm only managing a quick glimpse as everyone walks behind me. I can't really then swivel around as it's obvious I'm then checking out the back carriage.

In your case, probably best to gawp so you don't get rumbled.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              By allowing them to be seen, they are giving you an unwritten invitation to stare, leer, dribble etc

But, just in case the worst ever happens, memorise the following phrase:

It was the way she was dressed your Honour, she was asking for it......

You'll be fine with that.
              It's disgraceful the way their dressed. They're asking for trouble.

I wonder if I have any duck tape and rope in the car?
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

It's disgraceful the way their dressed. They're asking for trouble.
                I wonder if I have any duck tape and rope in the car?
                My god, we've finally found something we agree on

The rope and duct tape is so last year though.

Have you ever used the line 'Does this hankie smell of chloroform to you ?'
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

That's what modern technology was invented for. PhoneCam, WebCam, take your pic. Then post them for us to quality check.
                  Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                  Feist - I Feel It All
                  Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X