• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What do people here think of Mexican drug cartels?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do people here think of Mexican drug cartels?

'This will happen to all internet snitches': Couple tortured to death as a warning to bloggers criticising Mexican drug cartels | Mail Online

I don't really have an opinion on them myself.

They're not as hard as the Brazilian ones.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      They're not as hard as the Brazilian ones.
      Nuts they are.

Comment

Holy guacamole.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I have an opinion on the Daily Wail readers who react to such tragic suffering by complaining about the graphic content in the story while sitting in their comfy Laura Ashley decorated detached mock Georgian homes, and it's not a very polite opinion.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

This didn't help

Operation Fast and Furious - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Operation Fast and Furious: During the operation, the sale of at least 2,000 guns were facilitated by ATF knowing most would be trafficked to Mexico. By June, 2011, the guns have been linked (through eTrace, ATF's electronic tracing program) to some 179 crime scenes in Mexico.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I pity the Americans who have to put up with living next door to it.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Next to the battered bodies was a sign reading: ‘This is going to happen to all those posting funny things on the internet, You better (expletive) pay attention. I’m about to get you.’
                  Don't worry Dim, think you'll be OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                    Don't worry Dim, think you'll be OK.

Comment

Working...
                    X