• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I tell ya ... 3D printing is the future

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tell ya ... 3D printing is the future

Everything I seen about the nascent 3D printing technology suggests it is the future & rather than have factories we will return to cottage industries churning out stuff to demand

BBC News - Artificial blood vessels created on a 3D printer

I wonder how we could manufacture shaunbhoy a personality
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Everything I seen about the nascent 3D printing technology suggests it is the future & rather than have factories we will return to cottage industries churning out stuff to demand

BBC News - Artificial blood vessels created on a 3D printer

I wonder how we could manufacture shaunbhoy a personality
    will 3D printers be able to make more 3D printers?
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      will 3D printers be able to make more 3D printers?
      Indeed .. and then become self aware
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

An ugly configuration of fraudulent grammar. Totally in keeping with the slackjawed, banjo-playing simplicity of a primitive creature like Troll, who has neither the capacity nor intelligence even to have properly grasped his own native tongue.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I like laser sintering. That is exceptionally cool.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            An ugly configuration of fraudulent grammar. Totally in keeping with the slackjawed, banjo-playing simplicity of a primitive creature like Troll, who has neither the capacity nor intelligence even to have properly grasped his own native tongue.

Be careful there. Sounds like Troll has a 3d printer that can produce anything.

(Your baldness cure may be just around the corner!)
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Indeed .. and then become self aware
              maybe they don't have to

Securo-boffins call for 'self-aware' defensive technologies ? The Register

They might just become the reproductive end of a larger, artificial and self aware entity which needs to build itself a robot army for defense purposes
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                I like laser sintering. That is exceptionally cool.
                I prefer anal bleaching.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Be careful there. Sounds like Troll has a 3d
                  Troll has a 3d everything, from his tiny unicellular brain downwards. And many might suggest that at that price, inflation really has gone mad!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

It would be nice to kick the Chinese into touch. They only ever got anywhere by ripping off others' patents. No creativity.

Comment

Working...
                    X