• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will you miss me?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will you miss me?

Now dont get too upset - especially NLUK.

I'm not going for good - I'll be back. Just off on holidays for two weeks after this week so probably wont be posting for a bit.

Just trying not to think how much this holiday is costing me if lost income is included !!!
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

No. Next!
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
      Just trying not to think how much this holiday is costing me if lost income is included !!!
      Ha ha ! I had a row with my wife over that point the weekend, after I stated that I didn't want to waste my time taking a week out for a cheap half term holiday when It would actually end up costing nearly £4k plus food and bits.

I am perfectly aware that its not a healthy sign to want to avoid the family like that, however being the only one that works and knowing my contracts finished in December. It just seemed dumb to take a week off billing when I will probably end up having two months off the start of next year!

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
        Ha ha ! I had a row with my wife over that point the weekend, after I stated that I didn't want to waste my time taking a week out for a cheap half term holiday when It would actually end up costing nearly £4k plus food and bits.

I am perfectly aware that its not a healthy sign to want to avoid the family like that, however being the only one that works and knowing my contracts finished in December. It just seemed dumb to take a week off billing when I will probably end up having two months off the start of next year!
        Tis a thin line between working when there's work there and going OTT and not having a holiday.

And my Mrs aint got used to me being permie mode yet. Moaning cos I'm not taking Friday off as well.

Saying that though clientco has had their moneys worth the last week or so, so I'm off early on Friday. (Like the lazy-arse Bobs seem to get away with every Friday to travel home!)

Comment

Comment

Now dont get too upset - especially NLUK.

I'm not going for good - I'll be back. Just off on holidays for two weeks after this week so probably wont be posting for a bit.

Seeing that you are a troll, one with a slightly different modus operandi admittedly, no.

Here's hoping the security guys at the airport give you a cavity search.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
              Seeing that you are a troll, one with a slightly different modus operandi admittedly, no.

Aw. thats just mean :-(

Comment

Aw. thats just mean :-(
                It's cruel but not necessarily mean.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I won't miss you - I've just got some new night-sights.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post

WHS.
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                    X