• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I ******* hate pikeys!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ******* hate pikeys!

Dale Farm travellers are barricading themselves in for the the long haul, council are insisting they must go, contractors doing the right thing standing around while keeping invoicing their time.

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Worse are those 'activists' who have jumped on the bandwagon because they like to oppose anything decided by authority. They carry out and justify their anarchistic ulterior motive under the guise of protection of human rights.
    It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Apparently they have taken the petrol for Sky TV's generator

Comment

Originally posted by Barker View Post
        Apparently they have taken the petrol for Sky TV's generator
        Well they're all bloody thieves aren't they.

Comment

All they had to do was tarmac that access road, then the weight of trucks being used by the baliffs would have caused the road to collapse, thus stalling the eviction.
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Going to be a lot of driveways not getting done today.

I suppose least all of the local vicars can rest easy in the knowledge their lead roofs are safe for a while.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Going to be a lot of driveways not getting done today.

I suppose least all of the local vicars can rest easy in the knowledge their lead roofs are safe for a while.
              Most of the real travellers have left. My wife works at a school where a lot of travellers "attend" and the number on the roles has increased dynamically over the past fortnight.
              Last edited by eek; 19 September 2011, 12:18.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

sorry more children attending?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  i think the point is that the travellers are suddenly interested in getting their kids to school as this is another reason why they can't be evicted.
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    Numbers supposedly attending have increased. To be honest travellers don't attend school all year so they appear about now as the summer season finishes and disappear about March time. The school does seem to have a lot more this year then it had last year.

To be honest its very hard to get any meaningful information when it comes to travellers but I do know that most travellers with families have left that camp and are on the road elsewhere.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X