• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More IT Jobs being Offshored

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More IT Jobs being Offshored

<Placeholder>

BBC News - Fujitsu workers picket Manchester&#039;s Central Park office
    Coffee's for closers

"The Public and Commercial Services union (PCS) was due to join the strike, but called it off on Friday after agreeing a pay deal worth up to 11%."

Comment

Having worked with Fujitsu staff I came to the conculsion that if I went down the pub and hired weekday afternoon drinkers for the project they would have been more capable. One chap liked to stare at norks all the time and it got to the point in any meeting where a girl I worked with would sit reverse on a chair so the seat back covered her front.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Having worked with Fujitsu staff I came to the conculsion that if I went down the pub and hired weekday afternoon drinkers for the project they would have been more capable. One chap liked to stare at norks all the time and it got to the point in any meeting where a girl I worked with would sit reverse on a chair so the seat back covered her front.
        What a tart! That just enabled him to pull the old 'dropped my pen' routine, and see straight up her skirt.
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
          What a tart! That just enabled him to pull the old 'dropped my pen' routine, and see straight up her skirt.
          Except she probably wore trousers.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            Having worked with Fujitsu staff I came to the conculsion that if I went down the pub and hired weekday afternoon drinkers for the project they would have been more capable.
            So... a bit like <enter any other service delivery organisation> then?

IBM
            HP
            Infosys
            TCS
            Wipro
            Capgemini
            Satyam
            It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Working...
            X