• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone interested in £100 a week income tax free?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone interested in £100 a week income tax free?

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: House prices rise £100 pounds a week

Samantha Baden, analyst at FindaProperty, which carried out the research...
    Boomed!

Fill yer boots!

This reminds me, what happened to that lass who was doing this BBC blog about debt, her house etc?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      This reminds me, what happened to that lass who was doing this BBC blog about debt, her house etc?
      She bought some BTL properties and is now a billionaire.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        She bought some BTL properties and is now a billionaire.

HTH
        Fair play, why bother working in IT when house spekulation is so readily available...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Fair play, why bother working when house spekulation is so readily available...
          FTFY.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

I particularly like this comment that some enterprising soul has posted:

Sarah O' Grady writes for the Daily Express. Virtually every article she writes is about house price rises. In fact, Sarah O'Grady has an absolute obsession with house price rises.

I wondered why this was, so I did some research:

It turns out that Sarah O' Grady is married to a Conservative MP Stewart Jackson (Peterborough). Jackson served on Ealing Borough Council in West London from 1990 to 1998, during which time he was Conservative Party spokesman on planning and housing. As a result, Jackson has regularly been interviewed for stories that have appeared in the Daily Express, or has written articles for the paper himself.

It also turns out that Jackson was heavily involved in expenses scandal....very heavily involved....
            And….Jackson has a significant buy-to-let portfolio.
            So, Sarah O’Grady is clearly abusing her position in writing articles about house prices rises.

She also looks like a fool, because every house price index shows that prices are falling.

THIS ARTICLE IS ASKING PRICES ONLY...NOT SELLING PRICES

Still it's all true. £100 a week, every week, in cash, tax free, lovely jubbly. Off the the estate agents now to beg some sellers to sell to me at any price...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              I particularly like this comment that some enterprising soul has posted:

Still it's all true. £100 a week, every week, in cash, tax free, lovely jubbly. Off the the estate agents now to beg some sellers to sell to me at any price...
              Where I am (the Toast Rack) demand exceeds supply to such an extent that evry house goes to sealed bids. Asking prices are often less than buying.
              HTH
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Where I am (the Toast Rack) demand exceeds supply to such an extent that evry house goes to sealed bids. Asking prices are often less than buying.
                HTH
                Toast rack or toilet roll holder?

You make me laugh.

Comment

Tax free? What about CGT when you sell it? You wait till Labour get in again.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Tax free? What about CGT when you sell it? You wait till Labour get in again.
                    If it's your primary residence there is no tax to pay. Even if it isn't you flip it like an MP. All property is tax free and always will be whilst MPs have massive BTL portfolios.

Comment

Working...
                    X