• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AtW has the right idea

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AtW has the right idea

Is there a way of making a living that is totally non-client facing?

Surely somebody has found a way of setting up a few servers with web apps and sat watching the cash come flooding in while they sit in the pub all day?

Clients and BOS contracts are becoming tiring.

Homemade P0rn.

Comment

If anyones got any great ideas on the next .com moneyspinner, let me know.

Comment

I've just stumbled across a potential money spinner and 2nd income stream at my current cleint site. Trouble is I have no idea how to go about getting in on the action. It's related to building services, something I have no direct experiance of, but which I can see an easy solution to if I can convince the right people.

Anyone else got any experience of chasing potential business contracts with large corporations?
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by cswd
          I have but i'm not telling you.
          Go on, go on, you will, you will.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
            If anyones got any great ideas on the next .com moneyspinner, let me know.
            I have. Please send me a cheque for £5K and I'll tell you what it is. Sure fire winner.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

You can have 50% of the 1st years profits, now, tell me what the idea is.

Comment

Originally posted by cswd
                I have but i'm not telling you.
                I had one too. It would have netted me billions of quid as well but I can't for the life of me remember what it was!

Comment

ahh, the benefits a plan b

as Scotspine says, Plan B: Every little helps

Milan.

Comment

Plan B - live the dream - or in my case dream the dream

Comment

Working...
                    X