• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Many duplicates

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many duplicates

Google's not quite so hot on weeeding out duplicates in it's image results. Try searching on "north pole sun" in Google images. Almost all of them are the same freaking image. Easier still here's a direct link.

Why was I searching on that string? Well with the autumn equinox soon approaching and the sun rapidly declining for us northerners I was randomly wondered what its like at even more cold and northerly places even than the UK. The sun will always be low there (if visible at all), which must get annoying if you're walking in a sunward direction. Bloody long shadows facing away from the sun too. "Hey Iggy what time is it? Oh, hang on Snowy, I check the sundial"<runs half a mile in the distance>"Oh, is 10 to autumnal equinox". "Okay, getting dark soon, maybe only a month before dark".

Search Google images for DimPrawn.

What a wasted life.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

What a wasted life.
      That is a result. The pot noodle on the 2nd row is particularly good.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

What a wasted life.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          That is a result. The pot noodle on the 2nd row is particularly good.
          The first page or two sums up DimPrawn's life quite succinctly

Comment

Good game. G/imaging peoples' usernames. Mine is moderately mental, but AtW's is bloody weird/hilarious, and oracleslave, it seems, is the sockie master of all time.

Comment

Surprised nobody mentioned the top entry

Urban Dictionary: dim prawn
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Can you sue some bastard who is using your cyber name? xoggoth google pages are filling you with some idiot who has nicked my name and is joining every online game site going. Why would I want to play Final Fantasy? Grrr.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                X