• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Look out Dodgy, you've been Bobbed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look out Dodgy, you've been Bobbed

Dear MTT,

Satvik is new age KPO firm offering services such as IT Consulting, Market Intelligence, Human Resource Consulting, Business Strategy Consulting. We work with some of the best companies in the EU region. Satvik Labs offers customized recruitment process outsourcing services(RPO) across locations, skill sets and levels from our state of the art delivery center in India along with our other associates across the globe.

We have our presence in India, Dubai, Belgium and California. Kindly visit us at Business Analytics Consulting, Predictive Data Analysis from Satvik for further information about us.

I have come across your CV in our database. We currently have Urgent requirement for Technical Tester Mainframe in Brussels

If this position is interesting, request you to kindly reply back with your up to date CV and following details

Looking forward to your reply. And also request you to kindly refer your friends and colleagues.

Thanks and Regards,

Bob | Consultant
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

I got that one as well...what the hell is a Technical Tester? Another Bob company who have found some information about me on t'Internet and cold calling. Reply to them, do the phone call and then state the rate. Then start laughing...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      I got that one as well...what the hell is a Technical Tester?
      Never mind that, wot on urf is a 'new age KPO'?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Never mind that, wot on urf is a 'new age KPO'?
        Someone who wears organic hemp clothing, is vegan and reads the guardian????
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I am going to new age test a technical KPO in Sydney.

All the rage these days.

Comment

Working...
          X