• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract in Luton

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contract in Luton

Just applied for a contract in Luton. Can anyone recommend any decent hotels/B&B's or private lodgings?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

There's a park in the middle you could probably park a campervan or a caravan on

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Suity may put you up

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
        Suity may put you up
        He offered, but the stipulation was I had to sleep with his wife as he wasn't up to the job. Kinda surprised me until he said he'd had four different lodgers over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          He offered, but the stipulation was I had to sleep with his wife as he wasn't up to the job. Kinda surprised me until he said he'd had four different todgers over the years.
          Shurely shome mishtake?
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

He offered, but the stipulation was I had to sleep with his wife as he wasn't up to the job. Kinda surprised me until he said she'd had four different todgers over the years.
            Just wanted to add a bit more ambiguity. Plus it makes SY's live sound far more existing for one so cuckold.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

The role in Luton is an extra £650 per week. Would take 3 hours(min) (120 miles per day) to drive (presently 4 miles per day) or I could do lodgings + food. Probably works out £300 per week extra on a six monther.

Pffffff. Don't know if I can be bothered. :

Comment

The role in Luton is an extra £650 per week. Would take 3 hours(min) (120 miles per day) to drive (presently 4 miles per day) or I could do lodgings + food. Probably works out £300 per week extra on a six monther.

The last time I did that journey the bit from the M25 to Hemel was a nightmare in rush hour. Unless you stay over its going to be a very painful journey.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

650/15=~43 per hour for the drive. Worth it?
                  "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Btw did suity flounce again? Not seen him for a while...

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                    X