• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK boys' cage-fighting 'disturbing'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK boys' cage-fighting 'disturbing'

What the smeg? Not UK, England. Love it when the media has a negative story it is a UK problem. Kind of like Andy Murray until he wins a major.

The parents are like well they'd be hanging at bottom of street drinking and stuff. Society doomed etc.

BBC News - Boys' fighting event in Preston condemned by BMA

In England unemployment is up, riots, cage fighting, you name it. Very different picture north of the border.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

For someone who's left the country, you do hang around like a very smelly fart.
    What's the matter, stuck in your flat in Munchen again?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

This message is hidden because sasguru is on your ignore list.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        For someone who's left the country, you do hang around like a very smelly fart.
        What's the matter, stuck in your flat in Munchen again?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          ???
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

What a pile of cock.

How many parents send their children to judo or karate lessons? Or ice skating?

pileof.co.ck is still free I think.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              What the smeg? Not UK, England. Love it when the media has a negative story it is a UK problem. Kind of like Andy Murray until he wins a major.

The parents are like well they'd be hanging at bottom of street drinking and stuff. Society doomed etc.

BBC News - Boys' fighting event in Preston condemned by BMA

In England unemployment is up, riots, cage fighting, you name it. Very different picture north of the border.
              I did Judo when I was eight, and Karate when I was ten, beating the crap out of other boys**, so what's the big deal?

** Having the crap beaten out of me, actually, but hey ho.

Comment

Chuck them in a river.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  Chuck them in a river.
                  In a bag, tied at the top.

The ones who survive could be the next David Blaine.

The cage fighting thing is a bit extreme IMHO, though I've just signed MF Jnr(2.5 years old) for Philipino knife fighting but they only blunt metal at that age.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    I did Judo when I was eight, and Karate when I was ten, beating the crap out of other boys**, so what's the big deal?

** Having the crap beaten out of me, actually, but hey ho.
                    I grew up in Glasgow, knocking the crap out yer classmates was a passtime which my classmates never enjoyed.

Comment

Working...
                    X